Replacing Spy

Mar 12, 2006
I have owned my black spy for about 8 months or so. With all the new bags coming out, I'm beginning to feel that the spy is no longer my first love... :shame: :shame: I still remember how excited I was trying on outfits and matching them with my spy in front of the mirror when I first got it. :sad: I'm thinking of getting rid of it and investing the $$ towards a new bag for spring. I feel so guilty... I'm abandoning it... :sad2: :cry:

:sad: This makes me sad- Mine- I have to say wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I love it don't get me wrong! But the stiching is coming loose!!! I'm pissed off about it. And someother issues with it too. It's been about 9 months since i got it.

But it's put up until I want to flaunt it again! LOL

I think I put it up b/c this purse below has been showing up everywhere....Every other damn 16 year old girl is wearing one. AND i'm like STOP!!!! you make mine look bad!

Attachments

• 2133-1-M.jpg
    2133-1-M.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 62
Discobunniee said:
I have owned my black spy for about 8 months or so. With all the new bags coming out, I'm beginning to feel that the spy is no longer my first love... :shame: :shame: I still remember how excited I was trying on outfits and matching them with my spy in front of the mirror when I first got it. :sad: I'm thinking of getting rid of it and investing the $$ towards a new bag for spring. I feel so guilty... I'm abandoning it... :sad2: :cry:
Do you want to sell it?

Sweetface, I'm THINKING about selling it, but not exactly sure what I'm going to do yet. Right now, I'm in the process of researching for my next bag... and I'll start from there. If I'm going to give it up, I'll certainly let my PF friends know!