replacing a strap?

1. hey ladies and gents,

Just a question that I have been wondering:shame:, Im thinking about buying a used pochette accessoires for my friend for her birthday.. Everything is in great condition, except the strap. So I was wondering..

1) Can I even get the strap replaced?
    2) How much will it cost? (Or should I just get a brand new one?)
    3) How long will it take to replace the strap?

TIA, have a great weekend and veterans day!!

2. You can just buy a strap. the price depends on which pochette you have. the regular mono strap is probably about $60-70usd. the mc pochette the strap is approx $90-110usd. and the epi/damier pochette straps would range about $60-85. i haven't personally replaced one yet but since there's a bunch of price markups lately that Im not caught up with those prices yet. If you're lucky you can find a nice one on eBay for sale =]

3. I asked this question recently and was told yes you can replace the strap. For a regular mono pochette I think around $60 and for a multicolor pochette it was $110.

4. thanks a lot! yea, its just a plain mono pochette!!

5. I know this thread is SUPER old, but thank goodness I found it. My mom passed down her much loved mono pochette accessoires that she's had quite awhile. The strap is in desperate need of being replaced. I am REALLY hoping the LV boutique still does in fact carry strap replacements.

Sincere apologies for reviving an ancient thread, but I didn't want to start a new topic on this.

Anyone know if they still sell replacement straps for the pochette accessoires?

TIA :smile:

6. You can call your local LV boutique.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice