Replacement Zipper Pulls for Foley+Corinna?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
So I had a pretty annoying situation today...

I was at the hair salon buying products I had them order. I set my bag on the counter, and someone was all interested and checking it out. I didn't even really notice it. She STOLE one of the leather "strings" that was attached to my zipper pull! One of the stylists saw her do it and didn't realize it wasn't her purse til she left, but she was a "walk in" customer and walked right out with it. They only have her name so they can't really call her.

I realize it's a stupid leather strand but COME ON!

So how can I get it replaced? I am PISSED about it and don't want my $430 purse looking all jacked up because it's missing one.

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
ame, that's TERRIBLE! Unless that person has this exact bag AND is missing a zipper pull (which if she did, is still not an excuse for her actions!), why would she do such a thing? How annoying, I'm so sorry. You could try contacting F+C customer service?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I know, right!?? I couldn't believe it. My husband thinks I am completely overreacting to it. And it's not so much that it's gone as why it's gone. :cursing: I have never had such a strange experience. I was there for like 5 minutes. This individual was at LEAST mid-20s. Why on earth she felt this was a good idea.... they did say they'd keep an eye out in case she came back, they have her on a security tape.

I will try calling F+C tomorrow morning or Monday. They don't have much info on their site (just two store numbers) so maybe one of them will be helpful.

I also emailed Revolve since I know they sell them too and might know where to find some.

ETA---I just called the NYC store on a lark at 1015pm CST and left a message, they are open tomorrow 12-7 EST so maybe they'll call me back. If nothing else I can call LA too.

Last edited:

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
^^^^^ I would love to be updated on this. Both zipper pulls fell off my bag within like, a week of owning. It really is not a big deal because it's just a small piece of fabric - but still, I want my bag to be perfect!

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
ame, that is so whack that some walk-in stole one of the leather tassels of your zipper pull!!! :cursing: I would be PISSED!!! You're definitely not overreacting...it's part of the bag's overall look! Karma will take its toll on this thief...

Are there any charms that you like to hang in its place? Just a thought here...

Jan 23, 2006
Dsk & Contessa,
Do not use the open forum to air your drama and snarky comments, anymore of this and your posting privileges will be taken away.
Have a little bit more respect for the OP.

Obviously your unable to uterlize the ignore feature.

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
i just spoke with someone at the NYC location and she had 1 left, she is mailing it to me. I might also call the LA store if it doesn't work out. :smile:

She did tell me to make sure that I retie them into double knots so they aren't easy to remove. I am going to have my cousin who is a scout retie them ;)

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
UPDATE! I got my replacement today, and it's on there. I am considering supergluing them on the loops...

Didn't cost me anything, so if you are missing one or more, call one of the two stores (Icalled NYC) and if they have any in your color they'll gladly ship it right to you :smile: