Replacement Story and Reveal

merc_g

O.G.
Aug 29, 2011
So my beloved 2 year old Delightful had started to crack. It's my favorite bag, so I was pretty bummed about it. I was nervous, but I took into my usual store to show my SA. She took pictures, sent them over to quality, and told me she'd give me a call to see what we could do.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401330123.226288.jpg

She called me the next day, and to my very pleasant surprise, told me that quality had approved a replacement bag for me!! They had just sold their last one in store, so they had to order one in. And I waited...impatiently.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401330108.577377.jpg

Well, today, exactly one week later, my SA called to tell me she had arrived! When I got there, I thanked her about a million times and told her how grateful I was that they were doing this for me. I asked her what I could do to prevent the same thing from happening to the new bag. She told me to do what I had been doing - store it stuffed and in its dust bag, only wipe it down with a damp cloth, and watch out for the strange fold my original one had.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401330089.296242.jpg

Well, without further adieu, here she is - my shiny, new Delightdul MM! Made in the USA in the 17th week of this year. LV has me as a customer for life for doing this, I am beyond appreciative!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401330073.904461.jpg

Last edited:
CONGRATS!! Good to hear that things worked out for you. What an awesome thing for them to replace it two years later.

I loveeee the way new vachetta looks on Delightfuls. I want one so bad!!

So happy to hear they did this, and so happy for you and your new beauty! Congratulations!

That is amazing! So happy for you!

That is a wonderful story. Enjoy your new Delightful!

Beautiful so happy for you!

So happy to hear they replaced the bag for you....congrats!!

Thanks, everyone! I'm so, so happy that they did this for me!

CONGRATS!! Good to hear that things worked out for you. What an awesome thing for them to replace it two years later.

I loveeee the way new vachetta looks on Delightfuls. I want one so bad!!

Thank you!
And I do, too! I forgot how gorgeous it was brand new. :biggrin: