Replacement Story and Reveal

Congrats!!

Awesome! Congratulations. It's beautiful!

That's amazing! I am so happy for you! It's my favorite bag! Congratulations!

Congrats, great to hear they replaced it!

That's fantastic! Nice to hear of LV doing the right thing! Congrats on your shiny new Delightful!

Wow great CS! Congrats!

I am so happy to hear that LV did the exchange for you! Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new bag!

Extremely happy for you. It's beautiful.

A story with a happy end ~ what more can we wish, right?
Huge congrats! Having a new bag is great!!!

Your Delightful is beautiful !!!

Im so happy everything worked out well with ur bag :woohoo: and love ur new Delightful :love:

that's so good! congrats!

Wow, thats terrific customer service from LV, I have to admit that I am surprised they offered you a new replacement after two years of use....well done!

Thank you!! I was quite apprehensive taking it in there for them to see, but my SA's are all lovely and didn't think I was crazy at all. Guess it's not a bad thing that they all know my name, haha. ;) But in the end, I'm glad I took it in there, and I can't thank them enough! I still can't even believe it...

That is nice of LV, but scary to think about because I really want a Delightfull MM. At that price, there really should be a warranty so we don't have to wonder if we are going to get our bag replaced for a defect. I am no longer into Coach, but they seem to be more durable and have a better warranty. I wish I could be a little more certain LV would always do this for their customers.

That is nice of LV, but scary to think about because I really want a Delightfull MM. At that price, there really should be a warranty so we don't have to wonder if we are going to get our bag replaced for a defect. I am no longer into Coach, but they seem to be more durable and have a better warranty. I wish I could be a little more certain LV would always do this for their customers.

I agree!! I used to collect Dooney's and they had a great warranty and straight forward repair policy. So the whole not-knowing is a little scary with LV. I was worried about it as soon as I noticed the cracking that I was going to be stuck with the bag, even though it was so obviously a flaw with my bag. The good news is that my SA said it is very uncommon with this bag to have flaws. And honestly, I only found one other instance on TPF where someone had this issue (or any issue) with the Delightful. Now that they've stood behind their product, I've gotten some more reassurance from them. :smile: