Replacement Piping Costs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone

Long time no speak (I'm obviously far too busy working and not busy enough buying Mulberry bags!!) :nono:

Does anyone know how much Mulberry charge to replace the piping on a Bayswater?

2. I think I remember hearing it was around £90, but I could be wrong.....anyone??

3. DoubleDutch had it done recently.

4. Poor thing - I wonder if it hurt :nuts:

5. Slow- you are felling better!!! Corries had better watch out

6. :lolots::roflmfao::lolots: Well, what can I say... Being a mum of four, it was worth it!

7. Hi! I was very fortunate...Mulberry repaired my Bays free of charge :yahoo:. I still don't know why but I didn't ask :nuts:. Did sent a BIG thank you to the lovely Kate Peters. I believe it's 80 Pounds and I was more than ready to pay for restoring my darwin Bays to it's former glory.

8. A little while ago, I was paying for something at the till at Shepton Mallet and someone else was paying for her piping. It was £95 - maybe a year ago.

9. Thanks everyone. Sounds about what I was expecting!