Replacement Oak Bayswater

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, as some of you know I had to return my first oak bayswater back to Harrods because the inking came off. Well they refunded me pretty quickly and then ordered my new replacement, I know it's not the most exciting but I thought I'd share :smile: this one is fault free as far as I can tell and I really do love the updated brighter/shinier hardware. Now to start again with the collonil gelling and spraying...

2. Hopefully there will be a picture...

Attached Files:

3. It's such a classic beauty! I love mine :smile:

4. Ooh, it's pictures like this really make me wish I could 'do' either Bayswaters or oak! Such a classic beauty, congrats on getting a good replacement!

5. She's a stunner, Lncj! :smile: Congratulations on a classic beauty! B-) Were you given a straight exchange?

6. Thank you for all of your nice comments :smile: Mayfly - no I had to return it for a refund and then reorder, although I am quite impressed with how quickly the process was. Given the quality issues I was tempted to go for something else, glad I didn't now though as I'm very pleased with this one.

7. Beautiful new oak bays. I like the new hardware too.

8. Lovely - glad alls well that ends well!

9. Congratulations, your oak bays is a beauty!

10. Thanks guys :smile:

11. Looks perfect! Congrats!

12. Wow! She's very pretty indeed. I'm so pleased for for you x

13. Thank you :smile:

14. Ooh this is a lovely one. Really pretty colour.