Replacement hang tag?

I got a replacement tag for my zoe because the stitching on it was all messed up.
but the one they sent me didnt match at all,not even close. It looks like the older hangtags. They send what they have and the closest they can get to match. But at least they send. Im over it.

I was sent an absolutely ugly one for my hamptons weekend tote in hot pink! The tag they sent was gold metallic and burnt orange...my bag has silver hardware and again is PINK! I am now looking at *bay for one...

I needed a replacement for my HS tote. It should have been dark brown with white stripe. They sent the older style cheap, flat, double sided one in the wrong color brown. I drives me nuts each time I look at it.

I ordered a hang tag recently from Coach and they sent the wrong one and it took weeks to get here...and it was only the pretty standard brass tag. They were resending but in the meantime I lost patience and went into the boutique. If the stores have "damaged" stock with intact hang tags they will give you one. So I got mine there, a week later the tag from Coach came in the mail. The SA at my store said if Jax does not have the exact tag you need, they will send you the next closest one which may be why some did not get the tag that matched their bag.

Me, too! After receiving the wrong tag twice, I asked at the Wrentham outlet and they had the large Ergo tag and gave it to me! This was just a few weeks ago.
:tdown::tdown:My hangtag for my Black Patent Ergo somehow came off probably in the street, because I can't find it in my house ANYWHERE!

When I discovered it was missing, I called Coach to ask them if they send replacement tags, and they said they did, I gave them item number, color, etc. I was psyched that I was actually going to get another one!:yahoo:

Well, today, I just got a "tag" in the mail. Of course its genuine Coach straight from the company, BUT! it's a plain brass tag instead of another patent one!! BUMMED!! Why didn't they send me the same exact tag I wanted? :confused1::tdown:

Hey Everyone- we should all post what we have/need as far as tags and have a little free swap meet!

I don't need any myself at the moment, but what a cool idea!

I just received a replacement tag from Coach (they do send them to Canada BTW) and what a cheap piece of $*#@ it is! It feels like fake leather, it's all squishy? I'll have to take a pic....

I wonder if it's because it's for a 70's bag?

Thanks to this thread, I requested a replacement tag for my retro pink hippie flap style 9135 ( pink in this style is rare) it took about a month to arrive, but I got a silver replacement tag with a small little note card in the package. I am thrilled to have something to brighten my older yet lovely bag....this was an e-bay find so I feel like my bag is now complete.

With hundreds of styles past and present it is a wonder that they offer part replacements at all. I am greatful!

I don't need any myself at the moment, but what a cool idea!

I just received a replacement tag from Coach (they do send them to Canada BTW) and what a cheap piece of $*#@ it is! It feels like fake leather, it's all squishy? I'll have to take a pic....

I wonder if it's because it's for a 70's bag?

The one that they sent me is from a vintage bag too I think.

I called for a replacement tag for a 2002 pieced hobo and they sent me a teeny tiny dull nickel tag that looked like it belonged on a mini skinny! :smile: I emailed them a pic of the bag and a pic of the tag they sent photographed beside a penny. They said they would resend. The boutique told me that they have some tags too so I should bring the bags by and they would try to find a match.

I think I will do that this weekend as I dont have a whole lot of confidence that I am going to get the right one fo the bag. I am not disappointed as I think it's a wonder they offer this service at all. And the bag I want the tag for is 7 yrs old.\

The upside is they were very accommodating when I asked for the tags so they get an A for effort from me.

i called yesterday for a replacement tag for my soho flap from like 06 i think, she said she had a black tag with the sliver thingy, which was the right one. lets see if thats what i get.