Replacement for my Flurry

Which bag should I get?

• Pomegranate Boogie Bucket

• Truffle French Nanny

• Black Crackberry

• Blueberry Showgirl

• NONE of those....I'll tell you what to get!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I voted for the pomegranate Boogie because you love Boogies and the pomengranate is just beautiful in person. But having had the Crackberry for a little while (until its defect sent it back) it is a fantastic bag but I couldn't remember if you have a black Tano or not.

I agree with Liz. Get something in pomegranite. I love the Glitterati. My other suggestion would be a pom sexbomb. I don't think you have a sexbomb and you probably should.

Darcy, the hardware (to me!) is too overwhelming. The silver 'grommets' are more like knobs! Further, it's just too 'pink' for me. I know ... I know...it's raspberry what color did I think I was getting, right? I mean it's just not me....I'm not really a 'pink' after all.

Liz: MHB doesn't have Glitteratis otherwise it'd definitely be on the list!

Al and Music: Pom is divine isn't it??? And I don't have a black Tano. I sold my Miss Print because of the 90 day rule haha

Toni: I love the crackberry....I wish it came in more colors! The black's the only color I really like the bag in.

Keep the votes coming!!!! I'm sending this bag back this afternoon and I will have to make a choice!

Last edited:
I voted Crackberry. If you don't have a black Tano, this one would be awesome! I hate it that it doesn't come in more colors too:tdown: but maybe MHB could special order you one. In any case, I LOVE the black with contrasting brown trim...that's how my Pavlov's Frog is and I adore it!