Replacement for my Flurry

Which bag should I get?

• Pomegranate Boogie Bucket

• Truffle French Nanny

• Black Crackberry

• Blueberry Showgirl

• NONE of those....I'll tell you what to get!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

musicgirl

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Alabama
Well, I voted for the pomegranate Boogie because you love Boogies and the pomengranate is just beautiful in person. But having had the Crackberry for a little while (until its defect sent it back) it is a fantastic bag but I couldn't remember if you have a black Tano or not.

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
I think you should get a Raspberry Glitterati.
You already have two Boogie Buckets and I think that you will like
the shape of the Glitterati.

aklein

Dec 30, 2007
I agree with Liz. Get something in pomegranite. I love the Glitterati. My other suggestion would be a pom sexbomb. I don't think you have a sexbomb and you probably should.

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
Darcy, the hardware (to me!) is too overwhelming. The silver 'grommets' are more like knobs! Further, it's just too 'pink' for me. I know ... I know...it's raspberry what color did I think I was getting, right? I mean it's just not me....I'm not really a 'pink' after all.

Liz: MHB doesn't have Glitteratis otherwise it'd definitely be on the list!

Al and Music: Pom is divine isn't it??? And I don't have a black Tano. I sold my Miss Print because of the 90 day rule haha

Toni: I love the crackberry....I wish it came in more colors! The black's the only color I really like the bag in.

Keep the votes coming!!!! I'm sending this bag back this afternoon and I will have to make a choice!

Last edited:

LynZei

Aug 24, 2008
I'm the one that voted for the showgirl. Sorry, I don't have a good reason other than I think it's so darn cute!

gohogs85

Feb 10, 2008
TX
I voted Crackberry. If you don't have a black Tano, this one would be awesome! I hate it that it doesn't come in more colors too:tdown: but maybe MHB could special order you one. In any case, I LOVE the black with contrasting brown trim...that's how my Pavlov's Frog is and I adore it!