Replacement for Monogram Olympe

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
I need some help from fellow LV lovers. So due to some disk problems in my neck, I thought it would be best to sell my Monogram Olympe Camel due to the weight, but there a two problems...1) I still LOVE the way she looks so I am really having trouble letting her go, and 2) I would need to find another bag in similar color schemes as a replacement to complete my wardrobe.

So I am looking for replacement ideas of bags that have the same colors, but are lighter weight. I have considered the Mono Wilshire and Palermo, but neither seem to have the camel color incorporated and I am cautious about bags with alot of vachetta.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I will post a pic of my browns to give you an idea what I am trying to match in my wardrobe.
Also, is it silly to settle for something I don't love as much, even though I will carry it more due to the lighter weight? I mean the Olympe is so gorgeous, but it is just sitting there like a piece of art, a really expensive piece at that..
Sorry for the ramble, but I have been on here searching for replacements for two weeks now and am at a point of loss.:shrugs:
1359311518.jpg

photo.jpg

1359838866.jpg

Last edited:
Simply gorgeous!!!!! Love your taste, as for the bag... it's a tough pick. But what about the new Metis?

Wow, I love the Pouchette metis! Not crazy about the bigger one...
Goes to measure ipad.... Hmm, I think I need to see if an ipad fits in the pouchette. No ipad, is a dealbreaker:P
Thank you!! I knew I could get some good suggestions on here.

Your bag is amazing! what about the Selene in mahina leather.. They have that new caramal color which is gorgeous.

Wow, everyone seems to really know my taste. I actually LOVE the Selene and just purchased it in sable last week, so I think I need to do a different style. I think also, I prob want to stay under 2k for this purchase, since I just spent a pretty penny on the Selene:smile:

Looks great on you! Sorry you have to sell! How about a Bloomsbury? No camel, but I don't think you are going to get any camel in the current line...

Thank you:smile: not to crazy about the Bloomsbury..it just doesn't look feminine enough to me for some reason, for my personal tastes anyway. I did notice the lack of camel...maybe it is more of a fall thing.

Do you carry a lot when you wear your Olympe? It's such a shame that you have to sell it. Maybe cut down on the items you put inside your bag? Will that help? Does your neck hurts even if you try on the bag empty? I have a degenerating disc problem on my neck. I've been trying to carry less in my bag and it helps.

Thank you:smile: not to crazy about the Bloomsbury..it just doesn't look feminine enough to me for some reason, for my personal tastes anyway. I did notice the lack of camel...maybe it is more of a fall thing.

There is a lot of camel in classic mono naturally (the monogram). :smile: I think anything in classic mono will match nicely with your wardrobe essentials. :smile: