Replacement button for vintage jacket?

Feb 26, 2007
Hi lovely ladies,

I purchased my first-ever Chanel suit last year. It was pre-loved, but in great condition. Black, boucle, perfection. I wore it once, and next time I went to put it on I realised that one of the buttons was missing from the jacket. Being pre-loved, there weren't any spares in the lining and I can't discreetly move one from anywhere else. I've been stalking eBay and Etsy to try and find a replacement to no avail. Would anyone have any ideas or recommendations on perhaps getting a copy made or sourcing an original? I would SO love to hear of them so I can get more than one wear out of this beautiful suit!!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Awww hope you can find one! Have you tried chanel? They may be able to get one from Paris.
A few years ago I lost the logo button off my chanel seasonal flats. I brought it into chanel Sydney store and they replaced it for me after ordering the part from Paris for $50aud.

Hi lovely ladies,

I purchased my first-ever Chanel suit last year. It was pre-loved, but in great condition. Black, boucle, perfection. I wore it once, and next time I went to put it on I realised that one of the buttons was missing from the jacket. Being pre-loved, there weren't any spares in the lining and I can't discreetly move one from anywhere else. I've been stalking eBay and Etsy to try and find a replacement to no avail. Would anyone have any ideas or recommendations on perhaps getting a copy made or sourcing an original? I would SO love to hear of them so I can get more than one wear out of this beautiful suit!!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!!
Do you have a picture of it? I have several vintage buttons in my collection and may be able to assist.