Replaced Strap for Celine Box

Forex

Nov 28, 2015
I've searched the forum and couldn't get the answer. I'm looking to buy a new Celine Box in Black calfskin at very good price but it didn't come with a strap. Would it be possible to order the strap for it?

I've searched the forum and couldn't get the answer. I'm looking to buy a new Celine Box in Black calfskin at very good price but it didn't come with a strap. Would it be possible to order the strap for it?

I don't believe Celine sells the strap separately. If you are going to buy this Bag as a clutch, I would hope you get a REALLY good deal to make up for the fact that the bag itself loses part of its design.

You could call one of the Celine boutiques and ask if they sell them separately. Luckily its black so if they sell box straps, it would be an easy color to get ahold of; it would be much harder to get the matching strap for a seasonal color.

I don't believe Celine sells the strap separately. If you are going to buy this Bag as a clutch, I would hope you get a REALLY good deal to make up for the fact that the bag itself loses part of its design.
Thanks. I wont buy it for a clutch, i would rather pay full price to get the strap lol. I cant wear anything without strap :cool:

I just got my box bag and LOVE it, but the clasp on the strap just will not budge and I'm definitely putting a considerable amount of strength into it. Am I totally doing it wrong...? PLS HELP!