Replace bag charm or not????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot for the life of me understand how my charm could have come off the strap that is snapped in.
    My question is does LV even sell this charm? Because I didnt see it on the site. I am assuming no sense it only came with the bags that have the braided handle.
    The big LV charm kind of grew on me and now I feel like my bag is lonely. Would you all replace the charm or just charge it to the game.
    BTW the bag is the Artsy with braided handle.

Attached Files:

2. You can likely order it as a repair part.

3. LV usually have all parts for replacements as long as its not too old that they no longer stock. You should check with your local store or your SA. Though they might charge to have it replaced.

Love_N_Lune and meeker like this.
  4. Okay Thanks for the replies. I will contact the store or CS to see what can be done.

5. I replaced my Métis’s charm with a keychain charm. I personally didn’t like the light color against the Métis. Love it so much better now. You can always try that too if you have any keychains in the meantime. :smile: But you can always order the LV charm as a spare part.

Attached Files:

lxrac likes this.
  6. Thats a cute Metis bag!! I have a 2017 reverse one and it's still one of the bags that I reach out for on daily basis.

7. I say see how much it is as a spare part and then decide if you want it or not. Can always just take that whole part off or hang something different on it.

8. Thank you! I bought it a few weeks ago and I love it!!