Repeating colors?

strife00

⚓
O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
In order to make my wallet a little less empty down the road, I decided early I was going to avoid repeating colors.

Then I found Electric Blue..

I got a MU, because thats what I could afford at the time, but now I'm thinking about upgrading for a city or a work. But I am still a little iffy about repeating the color.. as much as I love EB.

How do you feel about repeating colors in different styles??

I think if you love a color or a style why not get another one. I loved my black make up that I am now buying another 2, although not same color but still. I have an Anthra coin purse and will be getting an Anthra PT so I say go for it.

I am a firm believer in repeating colors...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_amethyste_collection_1.jpg
    1_amethyste_collection_1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2_amethyste_collection_flas.jpg
    2_amethyste_collection_flas.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 403
juldoc-Do you have any pixs of your officer weekender? Love to see it, I too love the color too and melovepurse your Amythest collection..WOW!So to answer your question strife00, if you find a color u love go for it! I would get it in another style.

If black is considered a "color" I definitely repeat. I have a Day, a Courier, a Mini-bowler, a Work, a City with Planet, a Shoulder, a men's Besace Messenger, a coin wallet with mirror, and an Aumoniere. I also have two Sapphire bags, a Day and a Step, and three white Bals, a Day, a Mini-bowler and a small Toilette. I have one Vert Fonce bag and would love to find it in a few more styles. I think if you love a color and use it alot, you might want more than one style for that color.