Repairs question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a Apple patent charm tote. I bought it at Dillard's and I have probably carried it five to seven times. I don't know if I have the receipt or not. Maybe.

I noticed awhile back that some stitching was coming off of the charm part. Didn't really worry about it.

Today, I took all of my bags out of their dustbags and resorted them. I noticed there is a spot on the corner of the charm tote where the leather is damaged.

Is there anything I can do about this? Should I take it to Coach? How critical is having the receipt? Can't they authenticate their own bags?

Or should I just forget about it? I'm afraid they will say it's something I did, but my bags NEVER touch the floor and I have no children. They ride in the front seat of the car, go into my office and back home again.

Thanks.

2. Not exactly sure on this but I think they can look up the transaction to validate and then offer you repair or credit letter.

3. just take it to coach. Tell them you want it repaired. and if its something that cant be repiared they will (or should) offer to take 40% off another bag or to trade it in for another bag equal value to the one you bought.

4. Take it to Coach and ask to send it in for repairs. It's not a big deal if you don't have a receipt. I've sent 3 bags for repairs and they've never asked for a receipt.