Repairs - LV stores only or Retailers?

As my experience of repairs my bags, I usually bring in LV store in Neiman Marcus nearby and they done great job. I've never brought in standalone boutique for repair yet. Sorry I am not sure about Saks but maybe same as NM? I think the best way you could call your local LV store in Saks first before you bring it in? Good luck!

As my experience of repairs my bags, I usually bring in LV store in Neiman Marcus nearby and they done great job. I've never brought in standalone boutique for repair yet. Sorry I am not sure about Saks but maybe same as NM? I think the best way you could call your local LV store in Saks first before you bring it in? Good luck!

That gives me hope, thanks! My "local" store is still about 2 hours away so I'll give them a call before I make a special trip. I'm excited that they could possibly help, though. Thanks again!

Reactions: LuvhandbagsLV
That gives me hope, thanks! My "local" store is still about 2 hours away so I'll give them a call before I make a special trip. I'm excited that they could possibly help, though. Thanks again!
I am glad that helps you bit! :smile: I had only good experience for repairs at my local LV in NM store where also did not charge for repairs, even though one of my old bag was not purchased from NM and it was from the boutique many years ago and without the old receipt. Hope that helps, Goodluck!