Repairs from Gucci for missing emblem on shoe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gucci Divas! I normally live in the CL forum, but had to visit here for some help!

Stopped by my local Saks Outlet today and found this pair of Gucci pumps in white. They were the only pair they had, and in my size!! And comfy. They were marked down, then again, then 50% off! Too good to be true...since there is one clear problem....

Also, I'm trying to figure out the name of the style!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, now here is the problem...clearly. I was going to A) call Gucci and see if they can fix or find a good Cobbler someplace that can. Any ideas?

[​IMG]

But for the price, they were worth it! Only $100!

Thanks for any insight, ladies!

2. very pretty... but I think it would be difficult to find a replacement for it... what i would do is get the same charms ( gucci, of course) and replace it! whoala!

3. I think these from last Summer's rock n roll collection. Isn't the style on the box?

Perhaps they are called 'Great White' as in the Sharks (West Side Story)

Anyone Italian? what does 'vittello vernice' mean? Is that the leather?

Anyway first try call Gucci and ask them if they have any matching emblems left. You certainly have the style no on the box. You never know.

Good luck honey and report back.