Repair Shop

laurenam

Loub Lover
O.G.
Nov 30, 2008
The straps on my Michael Kors bag are starting to rip off. Does anyone know a place in Houston, TX where I could get my bag repaired?

Thanks!
Lauren

Take it to a shoe or saddle repair shop. Any place that works with leather can stitch it for you. (There are plenty of saddle shops around Houston!! :biggrin: )

Thank you both for your replies. I was hoping someone could recommend a shop in Houston. I have the large jet set tote in black. The straps are too thin for the bag and how much it can carry.

Thank you both for your replies. I was hoping someone could recommend a shop in Houston. I have the large jet set tote in black. The straps are too thin for the bag and how much it can carry.

Huh, that's interesting. I was thinking of purchasing this bag to use as an everyday bag. The associate said it could hold 50-75 lbs and I was a bit reluctant looking at how thin the straps are IRL. Would you please tell me what you put in your bag?

i have same bag (medium, brown signature) and the straps are completely worn out. I'm going to Nordstrom, to see if they can send it off for repair. Their repairs are always affordable (I've done it for shoes and watches). Good luck!! I am in the DC area, don't know any TX ones.