Repair question

I assume by vachetta you are also including the handles? I read an old post( can't find it again) that the tpfer was quoted something like 150-170 per Neverfull handle. HTH!

I just hate the new lining lol! It's my moms neverfull and it's in bad shape so I never spent money on it.but yeah :/

Sell the old one and get yourself a new one ;)

+1, this. I looked at replacing all of the leather on a Deauville (nevermind the lining or anything additional) and it was $840... a new one is only about $300 more.

Also, sidenote, no one in the store knew what the heck a Deauville was. They kept bringing me travel duffle bags and soft sided luggage (yes, it's in the luggage, but no, that's not it). An SA finally found it - they changed the name. It's now the Bowling Vanity. Yuck :amazed::yucky:

I have a speedy 30 khaki graffiti that is in total need of rehabilitation... The canvass is in great shape but all the vachetta leather are worn out... Is it worth to rehabilitate my baby LVoe considering the repair is quite expensive?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:TIA!

I have a speedy 30 khaki graffiti that is in total need of rehabilitation... The canvass is in great shape but all the vachetta leather are worn out... Is it worth to rehabilitate my baby LVoe considering the repair is quite expensive?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:TIA!

Here's a pic.... I covered the handle when using because its so worn out....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-31-12-07-12-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-12-07-12-1.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 96