Repair question

Jintara

Meep meep
Feb 27, 2013
Chicago
Can you repair the lining plus all of the vachetta on a neverfull? And if so does anyone know how much that would be? Tia :smile:

tobytobito

Nov 13, 2013
Well, if you need to replace all the leather part plus the lining, I think you will be paying almost for a brand new one! JMO:smile:

Sonicbabe

Dec 14, 2012
Not far from paradise
I assume by vachetta you are also including the handles? I read an old post( can't find it again) that the tpfer was quoted something like 150-170 per Neverfull handle. HTH!

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
You are probably better off buying a new one. LV repair is expensive, especially if you're basically doing a completely make-over on your bag.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I agree -buy a brand new bag. You will pay quite a bit for that type of repair.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Jintara

Meep meep
Feb 27, 2013
Chicago
I just hate the new lining lol! It's my moms neverfull and it's in bad shape so I never spent money on it.but yeah :/

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I just hate the new lining lol! It's my moms neverfull and it's in bad shape so I never spent money on it.but yeah :/

Keep as a beach bag. You can use baby wipes and try to spot clean the interior. I love a neverfull on the beach

Jul 3, 2006
They'll put the new lining in it anyway. Can you just replace the vachetta? Just clean the lining first. Then you'll be all set.

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Oahu, Hawaii
I had asked my SA in march how much it would cost to replace the handles on the DE neverfull and she said $100. not sure if that helps any..

tobefetching

bagaddicted
Jan 9, 2012
Florida
www.tobefetching.com
Sell the old one and get yourself a new one ;)
+1, this. I looked at replacing all of the leather on a Deauville (nevermind the lining or anything additional) and it was $840... a new one is only about $300 more.

Also, sidenote, no one in the store knew what the heck a Deauville was. They kept bringing me travel duffle bags and soft sided luggage (yes, it's in the luggage, but no, that's not it). An SA finally found it - they changed the name. It's now the Bowling Vanity. Yuck :amazed::yucky:

maico

May 27, 2014
I have a speedy 30 khaki graffiti that is in total need of rehabilitation... The canvass is in great shape but all the vachetta leather are worn out... Is it worth to rehabilitate my baby LVoe considering the repair is quite expensive?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:TIA!

maico

May 27, 2014
I have a speedy 30 khaki graffiti that is in total need of rehabilitation... The canvass is in great shape but all the vachetta leather are worn out... Is it worth to rehabilitate my baby LVoe considering the repair is quite expensive?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:TIA!
Here's a pic.... I covered the handle when using because its so worn out....

Attachments