Repair question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does Coach always send you a credit OR coupon if they aren't able to fix your bag or, has anyone sent in thier bag and just gotten a letter back with the bag saying it was unable to be repaired and nothing else. Also, if they do send you a coupon or credit, do they just send it along with the bag when they ship it back? Thanks!

2. If it can't be repaired, they should send a letter with a discount of 40% in the letter (the letter is your coupon). Sometimes you might get a full credit, but it doesn't sound like they have been doing that lately.
    They may keep the bag or return it. I think they ask you, but in my case the bag and letter just showed up. They didn't fix it, and gave me 40% off.

3. Well, the reason I asked is because, I sent one in for repair. I didn't hear anything from them until yesterday. I got my bag back with a letter saying that they are unable to repair it and if I have any questions I can call thier 800 number. It didn't say anything about any discounts or credits.
    I am taking the bag to a local leather repair shop today so, hopefully they will be able to fix it.

4. What kind of bag is it and why did you send it in? I think the determining factor on whether you get the discount or not is if it was a flaw in the bag or just normal wear.

5. Try nicely complaining in the store - they usually try to make you happy.... at least my store did when my Carly broke after a few months....

6. How old was the bag?