Repair on Scarf?

I don't know if Louis will repair it, but if it is only a snag my scarfs have (and they have a lot because you can't avoid it) you can find the one thread/string and pull it back. Sometimes I just cut the loop and it's also fine, but I have to say that my SA told me not to cut them. You won't see the snags after a few weeks. Like I said: You can't avoid them, use your scarf, no one will see it when you put it around your neck :smile: But I know how you feel, when I got my first snag I literally cried :smile:

I don't know if Louis will repair it, but if it is only a snag my scarfs have (and they have a lot because you can't avoid it) you can find the one thread/string and pull it back. Sometimes I just cut the loop and it's also fine, but I have to say that my SA told me not to cut them. You won't see the snags after a few weeks. Like I said: You can't avoid them, use your scarf, no one will see it when you put it around your neck :smile: But I know how you feel, when I got my first snag I literally cried :smile:
Thank you for the info! Yes it’s so sad! Okay I’ll just use it and try to forget about the snags

Reactions: Nivahra
The first LV scarf snags are rough, but they really won't be seen and you will get more. If you want a scarf that doesn't snag, try Burberry.

In all my years of buying LV, and being on this website, I have never heard of an LV spa. I agree that the SA must have been talking about a steamer in the back of the boutique. Unless this is something *brand new* that LV is offering. And if so, I wish I'd known before sending my LV scarf to the dry cleaners to get melted wax off my scarf.

The first LV scarf snags are rough, but they really won't be seen and you will get more. If you want a scarf that doesn't snag, try Burberry.

In all my years of buying LV, and being on this website, I have never heard of an LV spa. I agree that the SA must have been talking about a steamer in the back of the boutique. Unless this is something *brand new* that LV is offering. And if so, I wish I'd known before sending my LV scarf to the dry cleaners to get melted wax off my scarf.
You’re probably right with @Postyco for the steam treatment. I will ask my SA about LV taking care of snags.

Reactions: Jtrautman89

OMG. so funny that you would say Burberry. I got an awesome Burberry graffiti scarf last winter and it never snags. It was a wool/cashmere blend, not the traditional 100% cashmere Burberry scarves, and I’ve worn it everywhere and it doesn’t snag. Personally, I think it’s the blend. I think the higher silk %, the higher chance of snagging. However the irony is that 100% silk does not snag. Weird.