Repair for Louis Vuitton White Multicolore Speedy 30

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All
    I am new on this forum. I was wondering if someone can help me with this. My white multicolor speedy has discoloration on the front pocket. I heard when they made this back in 2003-2004 they used some type of glue that made the pocket turn a yellowish color. Do you think if I take it to LV without a reciept would they repair it for free? Has anyone ever done this before. Thanks in Advance.

2. I'm sure LV is aware of this problem with the white MC Speedy pocket -- I've read many posts about LV replacing the pocket. Be sure to tell the SA who helps you that this is a known problem - not just some "one in a million" thing. Keep us posted!

3. I'm pretty sure they will and they will honor it when I got mine the sa said it should not happen as this is newer but if it does bring it in as soon as possible so it was pretty good in general.

4. Thank you so much for the replies