Repair Costs?

I searched but couldn't find a thread...

Does anyone know the repair cost for all the vachetta on a Speedy 30 (non-B)?
It depends on the country you live in but the best way to accurately find out would be to get a quote directly from LV. All-leather repairs often cost an arm and a leg and I wouldn't be surprised if the bill equates to roughly 40-50% of the bag's current retail value.

Reactions: mrsinsyder
IMG_4348.JPG Does anybody have cracks on their Speedy bags? Cracks are below the zipper teeth..mines has like 5 sets pf cracks like this and on the other side there's 3 sets of cracks...my Speedy 35 is about 2 years old and i take care of my bag.

Reactions: prepster
View attachment 3775695 Does anybody have cracks on their Speedy bags? Cracks are below the zipper teeth..mines has like 5 sets pf cracks like this and on the other side there's 3 sets of cracks...my Speedy 35 is about 2 years old and i take care of my bag.
Not normal so soon I would say. Take it in to the store and have them take a look. This generally happens if you carry the bag a lot with the zipper open, which ruins the structure and causes the fabric to flex a lot more. Also, if the bag is overall in rough shape, they will count it as normal wear and tear. Good luck.

Not normal so soon I would say. Take it in to the store and have them take a look. This generally happens if you carry the bag a lot with the zipper open, which ruins the structure and causes the fabric to flex a lot more. Also, if the bag is overall in rough shape, they will count it as normal wear and tear. Good luck.
Thank you for your reply...Louis Vuitton gave me a brand new Speedy. I didnt expect it they asked mw what year it was made/purchased and i purchased it December of 2014 so almost 3 years now and they mentioned that theres a lot of complains about the Speedys and the Artsy Canvass that was made at those Year Range...and i also purchased an artsy the same year but it has mo cracks yet so ...but anyways, Louis Vuitton at the Caesars Palace Forum shops in Las Vegas was so helpful and they was able to replace it with a new one.

Thank you for your reply...Louis Vuitton gave me a brand new Speedy. I didnt expect it they asked mw what year it was made/purchased and i purchased it December of 2014 so almost 3 years now and they mentioned that theres a lot of complains about the Speedys and the Artsy Canvass that was made at those Year Range...and i also purchased an artsy the same year but it has mo cracks yet so ...but anyways, Louis Vuitton at the Caesars Palace Forum shops in Las Vegas was so helpful and they was able to replace it with a new one.
That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear that!

Just to update. Originally I wrote about changing out the elastic bottle holders on my Deauville costing $190 Canadian plus tax. Just received my repair back. It was changed to $119 plus tax.
So to repair the elastic bottle holders (actually they don't restitch. They replace it entirely) costs $119 plus tax in Canada

Reactions: prepster