Repair/Replacement Costs - List

Thank you for posting this.
I just inquired about replacing the top trim on my Noe GM bag along with a new handle and drawstring. I’m hoping it’s reasonable!
I've asked about replacing all the leather on a Noe before and it was about $660. Hope it works out for you! I was surprised the cost to replace the leather on my Carryall was the same price as the Nice Vanity. There is an obvious difference in the amount of material needed--Carryall needing more--but maybe it's more about the cost of the labor.

Reactions: Moestyles
I've asked about replacing all the leather on a Noe before and it was about $660. Hope it works out for you! I was surprised the cost to replace the leather on my Carryall was the same price as the Nice Vanity. There is an obvious difference in the amount of material needed--Carryall needing more--but maybe it's more about the cost of the labor.
Thank you! That is helpful to know. I figured it would be around that price for the Noe since it does have a lot of vachetta. I actually do love the way it looks now, nice and broken in. I wouldn’t mind using the bag as is but I’m afraid the top opening of the canvas will start cracking if the leather binding is not there. I thought I asked about the strap and drawstring since getting a hold of someone at LV takes so long! I hope to hear from them soon.

Reactions: miknarth
Hi lovely LV experts, need your advice.
I’m debating I should fix or buying new vernis zippy organizer and this model is discontinued.
Repair quote is
change out main zipper, quoted at $180 USD
-revarnish, quoted at $120 USD
-replace money pocket, quoted at $240 USD
-replace credit card panel, quoted at $210 USD
-replace check panel, quoted at $180 USD
It’s total $930!
I got my this zippy organizer 2008 Christmas from my husband and I have been using it every day. Should i send for repair or buy new one canvas zippy organizer for $985.
I really love my wallet and thinking to repair but price is pretty steep.
Please help me, any advice will help.
Thank you

Attachments

• F27DBCA5-0EE2-4F5D-AD8D-471D7A6471C8.jpeg
    F27DBCA5-0EE2-4F5D-AD8D-471D7A6471C8.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 52
  • C40D8274-4A31-4F08-9FDE-EDDD151F0886.jpeg
    C40D8274-4A31-4F08-9FDE-EDDD151F0886.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 52
  • E8266F9F-75A2-465A-AA6D-78EF7E77E1B6.jpeg
    E8266F9F-75A2-465A-AA6D-78EF7E77E1B6.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 47
I’m debating I should fix or buying new vernis zippy organizer and this model is discontinued.
Repair quote is
It’s total $930!
I got my this zippy organizer 2008 Christmas from my husband and I have been using it every day. Should i send for repair or buy new one canvas zippy organizer for $985.
Thank you
Honestly it looks amazing for a 13 year-old piece.
But all these repairs add up to practically replacing the entire wallet. And since the price is so high... I would retire it and find a new one. Unless you really want this exact model in this exact colour. I see that now they only have the classic Zippy in Vernis, not the Organizer.

Honestly it looks amazing for a 13 year-old piece.
But all these repairs add up to practically replacing the entire wallet. And since the price is so high... I would retire it and find a new one. Unless you really want this exact model in this exact colour. I see that now they only have the classic Zippy in Vernis, not the Organizer.

Thank you so much for advice. I’m very happy with LV quality because I use it everyday and zipper is still perfect, vernis peeled some. Yes my husband said also exact same advice you gave me that I should retire this organizer and buy new one.
Your collect that LV don’t make this model anymore only with epi or mono canvas, men’s collection and not Vernis. I love big wallet style.
I thought about again and I decided to send repair because I love my organizer as exact model and exact color lol
I will update you before and after pictures later. They said it will takes 6 to 8 weeks. Stay tuned!
Thank you again for your kind advice!!

Recently I got quote to replace all the leather part for my mini speedy but they quoted me;
Change Piping, quoted at $240 USD
Change Handles, quoted at $240 USD
Change Change Leather Slider, quoted $30 USD
Change Gusset tab, quoted at $60 USD
Change Engraved Gusset tab, quoted at $60
I heard it was only $480 to replace all leather for speedy mini and not $570 just for the leather part.

Repair quote is
It’s total $930!
Thank you

Hi LV Experts,
I have a decision to make regarding a LV Canvas DE Organizer Wallet(Old model with pen holder). I found two preloved canvas organizer wallets (one 2017, and one 2008). The 2008 is in excellent condition as far as the leather inside and the canvas outside. The metal zipper on the 2008 is tarnished and losing the plating(I would have to have replaced for my standards). The 2017 has scratches on the inside leather of the wallet but only has scratches on metal (No plating issues). I am going with the 2017 wallet. Is there anything LV can do to touchup the dark brown inside the wallet leather? I can always get a new zipper pull for the 2017 if necessary.

Hi LV Experts,
I have a decision to make regarding a LV Canvas DE Organizer Wallet(Old model with pen holder). I found two preloved canvas organizer wallets (one 2017, and one 2008). The 2008 is in excellent condition as far as the leather inside and the canvas outside. The metal zipper on the 2008 is tarnished and losing the plating(I would have to have replaced for my standards). The 2017 has scratches on the inside leather of the wallet but only has scratches on metal (No plating issues). I am going with the 2017 wallet. Is there anything LV can do to touchup the dark brown inside the wallet leather? I can always get a new zipper pull for the 2017 if necessary.
As far as I know they replace it, no leather spa treatment as at Hermès. That would require magic for the heavily coated Vuitton linings anyway.

I received a quote today to repair my 1998 Cabas Alto. She’s been a workhorse and I am pretty rough with my bags. :smile:
All exterior leather (chaps, shoulder straps, entire bottom part) $720, and replacing lining $120. I am happy that I will practically have a new bag for $840.

Reactions: miknarth
Reactions: Rachelkelter