Repair/Replacement Costs - List

The store gave me a higher quote than customer service. Also, I expected to be charged sales tax but I wasn't! Doesn't hurt to check with customer service. The more I ask questions, the more I find there are different answers depending on who you speak with.

Actually the email quote I received thru the LV site was $900. That's why I went to the store to try getting a quote in person. After sales tax, it would've been $880 ish...

Hey everyone! I recently put in a inquiry because my strap for my KeepAll is cracking and I got nervous about tearing or ripping. I asked about a new strap, name tag, and removable handle attachment. They gave me a 4-6 week waiting period.
Here is what I was quoted at:
Strap for KeepAll 50 Babdouliere- $240USD
Name tag: $60 USD
Removable handle attachment- $60USD
I hope this is helpful to everyone!
p.s. I LOVE seeing the before and after pictures from repairs!

Reactions: Loriad and miknarth
oh
Hi everyone. I posted above that I sent my Neverfull PM in for the exterior vachetta to be replaced. They charged $450 USD, no tax. I'm happy to report they left the original pocket intact! And the bag looks beautiful! It came in a large dust bag with a drawstring which is nice too. View attachment 4964370
wow... its soooooo pretty~~~~ im am so jealous!! congrat to not changing your neverfull pocket. :yahoo:

oh

wow... its soooooo pretty~~~~ im am so jealous!! congrat to not changing your neverfull pocket. :yahoo:
Thank goodness they left that pocket! I was really sweating it after your experience! I will say one of the straps is sewn slightly off from the original stitching. You can see it in the lining. But, I've decided I was analyzing it and no one else will notice it and I don't want to take a chance sending it out again. This was my first bag and has sentimental value so I will just love it as is!

Hi everyone. I posted above that I sent my Neverfull PM in for the exterior vachetta to be replaced. They charged $450 USD, no tax. I'm happy to report they left the original pocket intact! And the bag looks beautiful! It came in a large dust bag with a drawstring which is nice too. View attachment 4964370
Beautiful! Didn’t if smell wonderful when you opened the package!? I got my KeepAll back not long ago and when I opened the box, the smell of new vachetta was pure bliss

So, I just got the shock of my life. Louis Vuitton emailed me again after verifying my information. I was saddened to see I’d have to take the name tag to a store for hot stamping. But... they said since I recently had my KeepAll in for repairs ,they are accommodating the price to $240 (instead of the 360 I was quoted at)! I wouldn’t have minded paying the additional $60 for the name tag and $60 for the strap holder. Great customer service!

Last edited:
They did an amazing job. Now I am not so nervous to buy with a handbag with vachetta.

Reactions: Loriad