Repair/Replacement Costs - List

Just looking if it’s just best to buy a new one during my vacation to France in April. I do like the vintage canvas because it’s thicker.

You can find a mono Keepall 50 for around $600-700 in good usable condition. Unless you get a vintage bags that needs an overhaul for under $50, it's not going to be worth it (resale wise). You will spend about $800 on repair for what you mentioned you wanted replaced.

Does anyone know how much is to replace a delightful strap, chaps and top trim?
Did you ever get your Delightful re-done? I would love to see a picture if so. This is my favorite bag and have debated whether or not to re-do mine. I asked the LV store (this past summer) and I think I remember it was $500-600 for all the leather to be done.

I realized I didn't update, but I did get my Louis Vuitton Neverfull repaired. It was for the trim and the two straps. I'll include a before and after photo for both. I was quoted $300, but then it rang out to $360. I wasn't sure why, but I did see that the lock is brand new and the trim replaced there as well, so it could've been that.

Anyway, money well spent on a Neverfull that still looks great since 2010! Canvas and interior were still in wonderful condition.

That’s amazing!

I inquired recently about getting the vachetta on my Odeon PM replaced and was told it would be $600. Maybe I'll do it with my bonus in the new year, instead of spending it on a brand new bag (like I do every year).

I’m looking at purchasing a vintage Keepall 50. I was wondering if anyone got quotes to overhaul the whole bag. Replace the piping, handles, chaps, zipper etc and if someone could post it up the quotes they got, please post up.
All vachetta outside, luggage tag & shoulder strap for Keepall B 50: $1260 USD quoted today, 29Dec2019. They will also replace all rivets.

Trim cost is 60. I did the handles and trim on my Neverfull MM for 240.
Question for you, I just called Louis Vuitton to find out cost to replace my neverfull MM bag and he said handles would be $240 and the leather trim is $240. I’ve seen several people say handles were about $80 and trim was about $250. Do you think the guy gave me wrong quote? So according to him it would be almost $500 to replace handles and leather trim.