Repair/Replacement Costs - List

Hi! I just sent in my Saumur 43 and Noe gm for repair.

For the Saumur 43, in replacing the flap piping, strap, side buckle and outer tabs. They quoted me $395.

For the Noe, I'm replacing the piping on the top and the entire bottom of the bag. They quoted me $300.

Hopefully, everything goes well!

Hi! I just sent in my Saumur 43 and Noe gm for repair.

For the Saumur 43, in replacing the flap piping, strap, side buckle and outer tabs. They quoted me $395.

For the Noe, I'm replacing the piping on the top and the entire bottom of the bag. They quoted me $300.

Hopefully, everything goes well!

For the Saumur, is this the complete leather? Mine is still very fine, but would be interesting to know.

Has anyone gone for a repair while in Paris? I'll be there for about 12 days this fall and have a small spot on my Delightful where the top vachetta trim is coming off - I need it re-stitched or replaced. Anyone know if they can do this in 10 days? Any suggestions about which store?

THANKS!

Has anyone gone for a repair while in Paris? I'll be there for about 12 days this fall and have a small spot on my Delightful where the top vachetta trim is coming off - I need it re-stitched or replaced. Anyone know if they can do this in 10 days? Any suggestions about which store?

THANKS!
If the repair can't be done "in store," and only a few things like zipper pull replacements can be done there, repairs take four to six weeks in France too. Unless they exchange your bag on the spot, then I recommend you do your repair from your home boutique.

I got my vintage mono Alma looked at in Atlanta in 2016-he called it between the PM size and MM size so priced out PM :P

All vachetta replaced included handles, chaps, rivets, bottom with footers $655
Hardware at the handles $90
Key Bell (hangtag) $70

I polished my zipper and hardware with Blue Metal Polish and will probably send off for the leather replacement. Woot, woot!

I think the handles which come with chaps is $250 so I am guessing bottom will be $400 but it includes feet and thick leather strips to keep off the floor.

Anyone know how much it is to change the zipper and pull on a Alma PM?

Found those posts above for you! :smile: