Reopening...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Thought it would be nice to have a thread to share what we see/enjoy as things reopen. We got a partial reopening. Stores can open, with restrictions. Many haven't opened, but some have. I'm enjoying time at my favorite outdoor shopping area. It's a collection of small local shops, so happy to support them.

Attached Files:

2. What a hopeful and delightful thread! Your pics are lovely, that shopping spot looks so charming and peaceful.

I am enjoying the sweet sounds of silence on a gorgeous day because....wait for it.....my husband is GOLFING!!!!! Woooo Hooo.....golf courses are OPEN and he’s out of the house...for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I took this pic today to make my phone wallpaper. It’s so pretty out. We can enjoy more outdoor spaces now. Hope this is ok. It’s not a store. :smile: 28E1D64A-3E5E-4058-851F-13F323107592.jpeg

4. Thank you! :flowers: Charming and (currently) peaceful is a perfect description. I think we need hope right now.

Enjoy the silence, and empty house! :tup:

5. It's perfect! So pretty! :love: Great shot! :tup: Thanks for sharing.

Our economy may need us to enjoy the stores, but our mental health needs us to enjoy the outdoors and beauty of nature. Sunshine and fresh are are known to be good for physical health as well. And you made me realize all my shots were also outdoor shots.

6. Fantastic shots! :loveeyes:
    we have re-opened, too, with a lot of restrictions, and i am getting emails and texts from my fave stores and SAs, but i don't dare going out yet.

tinybutterfly, limom and JenJBS like this.
  7. Thank you! :flowers: I hope you feel safe enough to go out soon. :hugs:

8. i can't wait!! :woot:

tinybutterfly and JenJBS like this.
  9. Wonderful images...enjoy yourself ..

JenJBS likes this.
  10. that's funny. I was listening to a story/interview on NPR yesterday. The woman was saying she couldn't ask for a better quarantine partner than her husband. but she didn't get any privacy. they have breakfast and lunch together. when she says she's going to the store he says he'll come along. funny. I'm glad my DH has stuff to keep him busy a good part of the day. and he has no desire to go to the store with me :smile:

11. Thank you! :flowers:

12. in Switzerland restaurants are open since last Monday and we went out for Dinner today. I think restaurant food never tasted so good!!

13. Girl, my husband finally went out to play golf. He refuses to play tennis for some reason.
    I am day drinking and happy as a clam.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

14. What did you have for your dinner?

15. This made me smile! :smile:

limom, Tootsie17 and JenJBS like this.