Home & Garden renting a hole in the wall?

pseub said:
But are there trees? I always picture OK as being flat and tree-less. :biggrin:

Tons of trees! The NE part of Oklahoma is actually called green country! I live near Tulsa which is one of the most beautiful and cleanest, and greenest cities I have seen. There are trees along all of the highways, all around town, very very green! Now OKC is much less pretty! The pan handle is the part that is very unpopulated and mostly is cattle ranches and 90% of our oil comes from just that part, so this might be the old time dust bowl part you are thinking about.

ayla said:
I was just going to say, it seems just like those Japanese hotels !~

capsules.jpg

Is this for real? I now I've heard how over crouded it is over there and how conservative with space the people are, but really people actually stay in these? Too much like a coffin for me. Are these on a train or something?

thank god for Georgia. particularly Athens, the land of luxury apartments in gated communities for less than $400 a month.

there's been a huge boom in metro Atlanta, though, because a lot of people are relocating from the north. in high school, i can count on one hand the people i knew that were actually born here. my parents moved here when it was considered way out in the boonies, and now it's Atlanta's poshest suburb. the McMansions are staggering. my parents will be able to sell their house for at least two and a half times what they bought it for when they retire to the country in a few years, though :smile:

as much as i thought i was going to be a city girl all my life, stuff like that article really make me NOT want to be, lol.

Thats funny. That article is true! Houses in NYC are litterally tiny. Also most of them are attached. My house has 3 rooms,2 bathrooms,basment with kitchen,and bathroom.Seperate Garage,Living Room,dinning room,recieving room,small kitchen,and it runs for 540,000 and its sort of small. NYC is way to overpriced..but im a city person..im used to it.

ayla said:
I was just going to say, it seems just like those Japanese hotels !~

capsules.jpg

Ya, this is WHAT I was talking about. It's so crazy... your whole family can fit in there. :nuts: And ya, it does look like laundry or pet stores?! :lol:

Jadore said:
Thats funny. That article is true! Houses in NYC are litterally tiny. Also most of them are attached. My house has 3 rooms,2 bathrooms,basment with kitchen,and bathroom.Seperate Garage,Living Room,dinning room,recieving room,small kitchen,and it runs for 540,000 and its sort of small. NYC is way to overpriced..but im a city person..im used to it.

Sounds almost exactly like my house. Alot of Queens is all attached houses. I love it though, at least you can see the sky and Manhattan is 10 minutes away.

What's a 'receiving room' though?