Renewing my love in Louis Vuitton <3

JBmom86

Jan 16, 2009
So I have always been a huge LV fan but the past couple of years I have just had a few mishaps in my personal life that has stopped me from purchasing any or really even lusting after any bag. I guess my priorities where shifted around due to a divorce and a new man and what not.. (: well...my boyfriend knows how much I love designer bags (Especially LV) and has told me he's going to purchase one for me!! :yahoo:(The last one I had was a gift from my ex which was the ONE thing i didnot part with!! he he ;) So i'm SOOOO excited to be able to get back into the LV game and start lusting and exploring all the new bags which I am no longer familiar with.

So...any ideas on how to not feel overwhelmed and bring up my knowledge of LV? Anyone up to giving me a refresher course?? lol :smile:)

Welcome back!! Well, so many bags have been released the past year or so, but still there are a few IMO, timeless new timeless pieces that will be a great add to any collection. Here are my personal favorites:

Galleria PM in Azur or Mono
Alma MM in vernis Amarante
Trevi PM ebene
Alma or Speedy 30 in Cassis
Boetie PM mono
Rodeo Drive in Amarante or Pomme
Claudia in Multicolore
Greta in Multicolore

Good luck!

Congrats, now the real fun begins! Spend time in the clubhouse and the reference sections of the board and you will have more than enough enabling. Congrats and let us know what you end up getting.

Welcome back! There are so many choices..I cannot even begin. Take your time, do your research and what's important is choosing what YOU want. Good luck and keep us posted yeah.

Welcome back! Here are some of my favorites:

Palermo PM or GM
Tivoli GM
Berkeley in Ebony or Azur
Trevi PM
Alma in Damier or Vernis Amarante
Neverfull or Speedy (always useful and reliable)

Goodluck and let us know what you get!

:welcome2: back, JBmom86! Hang around here, check out all the threads; do a search, check out the bags recommended by LVKeepallfan and LadY vUitTOn and visit your local LV store more often.:heart: