Renewing My Love For LV

msJenna

May 12, 2007
Hello ladies!

I used to buy lots of LV when I was 15 and 16, and once I got older I branched out to other brands!

I wear a lot of black and grey so currently my everyday bag is my jumbo Chanel Reissue. However I have worn it so much the color is fading off all around the edges- so I really want to give it a break!

So I thought long and hard about what would be a good everyday handbag...and it was down to Marc by Marc Jacobs or Louis Vuitton!

There is something about Louis Vuitton though so I had a bag I liked authenticated....

and just won a bid on ebay for a black epi speedy 25 and it was only $375!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Now I can have my poor jumbo restored and give it some much needed downtime, and I can have an everyday bag I won't have to be so careful with! I am so happy- such a good price for this bag!

I was looking at Rebecca Minkoff's and Marc Jacob's for around $300 and I just figured what is $75? Plus an epi speedy in black is a classic!

I can't wait to get it and take new group photos. Unfortunately, my camera has gone missing- so maybe I should ebay a camera too, haha

Congrats on your new black epi speedy! Hopefully your camera will show up before the purse arrives and you'll be able to post pics! Welcome back to LV and enjoy your new speedy:woohoo: