Renewed Gucci Desire-Icon Bit Large Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't have this one. I have an all-leather black travel tote. All I can say is I'm so happy I bought it and now I wouldn't be without it.

2. ^^^Is the all leather one heavy? The style looks like it could be heavy b/c of the hardware, so I was thinking the fabric may be lighter. I really like this bag!

3. No,the leather one isn't heavy in fact it's made to be light my bag's style has no hardware.

The fabric version of the Icon-bit will be lighter (I also think the leather is thicker on these bags). I tried the hobo Icon-Bit, def heavier than my travel tote.

4. I do not have this bag, but I do have an LV Neverfull that I purchased last year in August and had to take in in two weeks ago for glazing of the straps, because they started to peel. I love LV, but I would go with the Icon Bit in this case. It is a classic and very stylish bag.

5. Papertiger and Weekend Shopper thank you! I want a large tote that I don't have to baby, this one may be just what I need.