renewed chanel love

pinkpirate

Jul 15, 2006
hi all!
i usually post in the balenciaga forum but i just wanted to share my excitement! i just bought a bleu fonce lambskin 2.55 classic flap in medium AND a violet caviar 2.55 classic flap in medium! i'd stopped buying chanel bags for awhile but when i saw these colours in the store i fell instantly in love. i think both are the perfect complement to my wardrobe... so excited!!

thanks you guys! i don't have my digital camera with me but here's a photobooth shot of my bleu fonce (the violet is being sent to me from another store). it's not actually that dark... it's a really cool blue thats not very vivid, has hints of a kind of petrol greyish in it maybe?

Attachments

• Photo 16.jpg
    Photo 16.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 136
and until the violet comes... at first i was hesitant about getting the violet because i already have a lambskin lilac chanel... but the colours are sooo different that i just couldn't resist. plus it's a different leather. here's a pic of my old lilac

Attachments

• Photo 13.jpg
    Photo 13.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 136
Gorgeous I love the colors .Lambskin is so soft I love that leather I would love to see the bleu fonce IRL usually I try not to buy my chanels in lambskin for fear of something happening to them But I think I'm going to start buying more lambskin.I love the texture.