Renewal Passport Time

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
u should have paid for expedited service..I got mine back in 4days that way.Costs more but worth it.Call them and ask.

I know! I told my mother, but shes like 'we need to conserve money' and not spend it on other stuff..blah blah blah.

^ Haha so I made fun of her 9,000 Birkin. "Mama thats a heck of a lot of money" I mean an extra 60 bucks from your hermes fund could have bought me my passport in at a faster pace. She looked like this: :wtf:

Thanks though Jill, Ive been calling all morning, lines have been busy!

Thanks!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Don't worry, Sophia... ;) you'll get it by then.

that avatar is gorgeous!!! is someone going out of the country for a modelling gig? :biggrin:

Aw, thanks for the calming reassurance && the sweet comment!

You made my hectic morning! Thank you!

And, I dont know how to answer your last question :okay:

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
You should have your passport on time. From what I remembered, normal processing takes roughly 2 months. If you pay for expedited service (when I did it, $60) you can get it in 2-4 weeks. But if Jill got hers in 4 days then I think I was ripped off! lol. Of course, I wasn't renewing but getting a brand new one...

Christine

Back in 5 minutes..
O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
I would call. I've read recently that the backlogs are really long right now and even expedited service is taking 3x longer...

One of my coworkers who had a trip planned in a month had to renew and he was told up to 12 weeks! :wtf: He had it expedited and managed to get it in time. Give those Passport folks a call. :yes: