Renée Zellweger

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
kenny_renee.jpg

The sudden marriage of one of my fav country singers, Kenny Chesney, with the Briget Jones star, Renée Zellweger, is coming to an end after 4 lonnnng months (sarcasm). I never thought the marriage would be stable- it seemed so abrupt and odd.

People's article read as follows:
Four months after their beachside wedding, Renée Zellweger and country singer Kenny Chesney are having their marriage annulled.

Zellweger filed the papers Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "fraud" as the reason for the split. The actress's petition also asks the court not to award spousal support to Chesney.

No further details about the couple's split were available, and there was no immediate comment from Zellweger's camp on why she cited "fraud" as the reason.

The couple were married May 9 in a sunset ceremony on St. John in the Virgin Islands before 35 close family and friends. It was the first marriage for both.

Zellweger, 36, and Chesney, 37, met at the Jan. 15 Concert of Hope tsunami relief benefit, where he sang and she took phone pledges.

The pair had a whirlwind romance. On April 29, just a few weeks before their wedding, the Cold Mountain Oscar winner surprised Chesney in Jacksonville, Fla. – bringing him a margarita onstage for his song "When the Sun Goes Down" (a tradition at his shows) and kissing him on the cheek. It was the first public hint of a romance between the two.

One of Chesney's biggest hits is a song called "You Had Me From Hello," a takeoff on the famous line "You had me at hello" from Zellweger's breakout 1996 movie role opposite Tom Cruise, Jerry Maguire.
Fraud? Hummm publicity stunt? Who knows. But now there is one more hot guy back on the market. Not like I'm looking for one, cough cough, sorry Vlad! :smile:

Reactions: baghagg
I think it the bunny is supposed to reference her new movie, "Miss Potter." I think they could have picked a better picture, I thought she looked better at the Golden Globes yesterday.

LMAO @ Irish as usual!:lol:

I think she looks better here than usual, she's not making that bizarro squinty eye thing and puckered lip thingy that annoys me.
I think this is a homely girl, marginally talented which is acceptable in Hollywood, but not attractive to me at all.
Great figure though!

Sometimes I think she looks beautiful and other times I think she is very homely or just doesn't look good at all (an example would be how odd she looked in the movie White Oleander). She looks good in this picture. Peggy

Oscar-winning actress Renée Zellweger is dating former 'Beverly Hills 90210' hunk Luke Perry.

The happy couple was spotted sharing an intimate table at the Tower Bar restaurant at Los Angeles hotel Sunset Tower.

A source tells Page Six: "They were definitely on a date. They both looked
tes.jpg

super-skinny. He was looking very grungy - baggy jeans, lumberjack flannel shirt and baseball cap. She had on a white button-down shirt, glasses and striped pants. They were talking very closely and rubbing knees."

Renée has said her New Year's resolution is to sort out her love life and find something real. I guess it's time for a new resolution. Congrats, you two!

I have the magazine,I reccieved it couple of days ago. Im disapointed. There is a big theme for metalics this season (hence mirror Louis Vuitton bags). There is an actually nice coach bag in it,its probably an ERGO?. Her spread was pretty small oh yeah ladies JENNIFER HUDSON is going to be on the March issue,im going to try to snag a picture of it!.