Removing straps on a Neverfull???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Why would you remove the straps??!

Attached Files:

2. No! Why would you do that?

3. I can't watch!

4. Because your mad? Or you want a different look or you never make use of them and they get caught on door handles?

5. Are you trying to get attention, or are you just bored? :rolleyes:

6. Actually someone posted it on Instagram and I was curious to see why??

7. Horrible! Who would do that?! Did this person actually cut them off or just threaten it?

8. Well you forgot to add that minor detail, so that's why I made that comment. LOL... I have no clue why they would do that to their bag :hrmm:

9. I know that people say the straps don't really work (when you try to give the bag the cinched look), but this is a bit extreme. :shocked:

10. To cause controversy!!! ::shock and outrage::

Lol! Maybe it's a style thing... Like cutoff shorts? Not really my jam though... :smile:

11. Hm yeah actually I guess if they are useless to you and get in the way then some people might want to remove them? Or they're crazy.

12. Ok, crazy pic in instagram!

13. As heart-breaking this is for us purselovers, but it's this person's bag and she's free to do whatever and for no good reason. Reminds me of the highly popular "Will it blend"-videos on youtube where people destroy brand-new iPads. It doesn't make sense to many, but as these are not our possessions, why should we even try to make sense of it?

14. True.. I haven't been on here for awhile and when I seen the photo I thought about purseforum, just curious if this was a new trend lol or why would anybody want to do this

15. smh.

Attached Files: