Removing Scratches from Flo?

I've tried rubbing Flo with my hands. Apparently my skin doesn't do the trick.

Oh, and I got the Flo Vachetta satchel today! Love the long strap, but she is scratched!
I realize this answer and post is a few years to late but maybe it will help someone else in the future, I found this thread looking for a way to get scratches out of a brand new Dooney bag. I tried rubbing with everything I could think off then for the heck of it tried a plain brown paper napkin like You get at a fast food place and it worked!!! its rough enough to buff it out and pulls the oils out of the bag to cover the scratch. Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: irieempress
I realize this answer and post is a few years to late but maybe it will help someone else in the future, I found this thread looking for a way to get scratches out of a brand new Dooney bag. I tried rubbing with everything I could think off then for the heck of it tried a plain brown paper napkin like You get at a fast food place and it worked!!! its rough enough to buff it out and pulls the oils out of the bag to cover the scratch. Hope this helps someone.
That is so cool! I have a whole glove compartment full of those napkins. Awesome tip. Thank you.