Removing rib tip revision rhino

Krisvonoz

Apr 21, 2014
I had to a rib rhinoplasty years ago but I think the tip looks more bulkier than the bridge. While I’m happy with bridge, it’s not so much for the tip area.

do you think it’s possible to reshape the tip that was made from rib to be smaller or to be replaced by another autologous matter (ear cartilage)? However I have read that because rib dorsal graft is heavier it requires something as heavy as rib for the rib to support it but I’m not so sure actually ...

I had to a rib rhinoplasty years ago but I think the tip looks more bulkier than the bridge. While I’m happy with bridge, it’s not so much for the tip area.

Hello! I think you may be able to. I did a bunch of consultations in Taiwan and Korea, and some doctors said they could reuse some of my tip material maybe (I don’t have rib in my nose yet but am considering nose for revision). May I ask who your surgeon was?

do you think it’s possible to reshape the tip that was made from rib to be smaller or to be replaced by another autologous matter (ear cartilage)? However I have read that because rib dorsal graft is heavier it requires something as heavy as rib for the rib to support it but I’m not so sure actually ...

Never mind...I see you had Dr Ryan Hsu! I was / am considering him as one of my candidates for my revision also. Would you consider going back to him for revision? Would you recommend him?