Remove moles or not?

You can probably just go to a dermatologist and get it sliced off. I had what I thought was a pimple that wouldn't go away. It turned out that it was a mole and I had it removed. It didn't hurt.

I had my dermatologist remove it in his office. They numb the area first and remove the mole (sent to lab). Then he stitched it up. I am not sure if this is the best option for your face though, mine was on a leg. Look into laser removal.

I would consult a plastic surgeon too. I had one removed by a dermatologist and ended up with a scar. It wasn't her fault, it just turned out that my skin is scar prone. It doesn't bother me because it's in an unobtrusive area, but it would bother me a lot if it were on my face.

i went to my dermatologist and he used a laser to take it off. it hurt for a couple seconds, and it left a dark scab a little bigger than the actual mole. after a couple weeks the scab fell off and i now have a very faint scar that is hardly noticeable. would recommend.

Did mine few weeks ago..it doesn't hurt at all but just a bit shocking when they 'shot' the laser :wtf:..and the result satissfy me! :yes: be careful,you need to consult with the doctor first which way ur moles best treated with..some people got best with laser,and some need surgery..and yes,if the mole is unfortunately on the "face lining" (like lip liner) you should be extra careful and double check with the doctor if mole removal gonna affect the shape..coz the doctor told me beforehand! good luck! :yes: