Remote pay/voxpay

soccerzfan

May 11, 2014
I didn’t find a thread on this topic so maybe it’s an isolated case but my boutique recently switched over to voxpay so instead of manually entering my CC now they sent me a link. For the past couple of times I am unable to pay, and I tried with at least 6 different cards. Everything matches and I even called my bank several times and they see no rejections. Does anyone have the same issue? If so were you able to resolve it?

Never heard of it before. What about contacting "voxpay" customer support? It seems to be a niche payment processor available in Hungary only, as far as I can see/understand.

Maybe you need to sign up before you can use the service?

Kind regards,
Oliver

According to my SA I’m the only one with this issue since they switched over so they assure me it’s not on their end. However I just remote pay with LV and everything went through just fine so idk what the issue is.

I didn’t find a thread on this topic so maybe it’s an isolated case but my boutique recently switched over to voxpay so instead of manually entering my CC now they sent me a link. For the past couple of times I am unable to pay, and I tried with at least 6 different cards. Everything matches and I even called my bank several times and they see no rejections. Does anyone have the same issue? If so were you able to resolve it?
Around 10:30am CST I was sent a link and also had trouble paying. Amex said it was sending a verification code to me but it was never sent. I tried twice and it finally went through. Perhaps there was a system issue this morning?

Does anyone know whether this payment system supports purchase of a b or k? My sales is in a different city and I haven’t reached out since COVID... I have another quota this year actually..

This happened to me two weeks ago and again this week. I tried AE as well as my debit cards but none went through. I usually get an alert from AE if a purchase is over a certain amount but when I call AE, they have no record of the transaction.

Around 10:30am CST I was sent a link and also had trouble paying. Amex said it was sending a verification code to me but it was never sent. I tried twice and it finally went through. Perhaps there was a system issue this morning?

I thought this was the issue since I recently moved but even when I try with matching address cards it still didn’t go through. My SA said address shouldn’t matter anyway because she only keyed in name and email for this payment method.

I also paid for something in the US via the new online system this week - used Amex and had no issues. Are your billing and shipping addresses the same?

Reactions: jenngu

you know what, I'm in the same place with you. I tried all of my cards from all banks, Citi, Chase, AMEX, Discover, you name it, and my billing address and shipping address are always the same that I have used with no issue for past several years. I suspect it never went to the bank side but VOX is denying it because I called Chase and Amex, they never see any transaction billing to my cards. My SA asked about IT today and they said I need to call the bank to remove the "safe key" (though I have no idea what that is) and try again, otherwise it may be marked as fraud. I have been struggling to pay for my purchases for the last two weeks and still can't make it.

Reactions: soccerzfan
Oh my god. So glad that I found this thread. I’ve been trying to pay via the link that my SA sent me multiple times, using multiple cards on different computer/ipad/phone and none would go through and apparently none of my cards even got the attempted charge. I forwardEd the link to a friend of mine and she was able to pay on a second try. This is so weird and I think it definitely has to do with the payment system instead of our cards.

I also used the new system a few weeks ago (in the US). I had no issues- they are doing this for a variety of reasons. 1. PCI Compliance- if you are entering your own card details into a secure payment page, Hermes has reduced scope for compliance. Along with this, they would also have better processing rates as they are considered ecommerce and self-entered with some additional checks to reduce risk.

Too many checks in place can cause transaction failures, although this is just conjecture as to what is going on. This means doing CVV, zip code, address, name, etc.

I also used the new system a few weeks ago (in the US). I had no issues- they are doing this for a variety of reasons. 1. PCI Compliance- if you are entering your own card details into a secure payment page, Hermes has reduced scope for compliance. Along with this, they would also have better processing rates as they are considered ecommerce and self-entered with some additional checks to reduce risk.

Too many checks in place can cause transaction failures, although this is just conjecture as to what is going on. This means doing CVV, zip code, address, name, etc.

Nothing wrong with H wanting to simply the payment process with increased compliance and security, but something is definitely not right with their payment system setup. I do online shopping on weekly basis and for every single card of mine to be denied without even getting the attempted charge on their end definitely means something is not setup properly on H’s end. And having experienced how glitchy H.com is I’m not really surprised by the incompetence of their IT department.