Reminder for the Europeans: Daylight Savings Time Starts This Weekend on March 30

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Ladies, don't forget that the clocks go forward in Europe this weekend :smile:

Daylight savings time begins on March 30 and ends on October 26.

We lose one hour sleep, bummer! I so need my beauty sleep LOL! :sleepy:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
1 hours sleep is sooooo worth losing compared to those lovely light evenings we are going to be enjoying :biggrin:
You're right, hun. Now, if we can also have more sunlight coming our way, then it will be perfect.

Over the last couple of weeks nothing but snow and rain over here. I'm sick of it, I tell ya :girlsigh:

Alice From Italy

Proud Member
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Near Venezia - Italy
Don't talk me about rain and cold!!!!! It's so cold here, yes, here in Italy!!! Today rained almost all day and temperatures are so down that I am still wearing my Woolrich parka and it seems like spring never comes :sad:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Don't talk me about rain and cold!!!!! It's so cold here, yes, here in Italy!!! Today rained almost all day and temperatures are so down that I am still wearing my Woolrich parka and it seems like spring never comes :sad:
How awful, Alice! We had a lot of snow over here last weekend, at Easter! It was so darn cold, yikes!

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
Australia
Aussie girls the prospect of winter thrills me to bits!!! Bring it on!!! Plus the feeling of a sleep in Monday morning is too good to be true...