Remembering Molly - post your messages here

Jun 14, 2014
Molly passed away recently and the title of this thread was changed to allow those that enjoyed her contributions to post their messages here.

Well on Monday morning dearest Elvis posted a lovely pic of her green Roxanne
I was immediately smitten on the colour and while I knew a Roxy would be too heavy for me I was on a mission!!!!!!!

So the postman arrived a little while ago with a boxImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593532.330101.jpg
Any guesses?

Last edited by a moderator:
So here we go then
This is small Del Rey in Emerald Lizard print
New with all protective films on hardware and from a lovely TPFr in Scotland again! Thanks so much for having so many tempting bags 😜😜ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593831.177039.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593855.334751.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593888.088250.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593902.524296.jpg

Sorry hadn't quite finished!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593943.093369.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593958.145506.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405593974.179413.jpg

Well I think I've shown enough now so am off to see if I can find a space to put all my bags together and maybe even get hubby to tag them for me.
I actually think he feels I could do with being tagged lol!
No access to any form of electronic purchasing Hee! Hee!
Does it meet with your approval Elvis? I know it doesn't compare to your beautiful Roxy but I'm thrilled to bits with it and surprised just how much room is inside. Save me from carrying the kitchen sink too 😁😁😁

Sorry hadn't quite finished!View attachment 2689024View attachment 2689025View attachment 2689026

Well I think I've shown enough now so am off to see if I can find a space to put all my bags together and maybe even get hubby to tag them for me.
I actually think he feels I could do with being tagged lol!
No access to any form of electronic purchasing Hee! Hee!
Does it meet with your approval Elvis? I know it doesn't compare to your beautiful Roxy but I'm thrilled to bits with it and surprised just how much room is inside. Save me from carrying the kitchen sink too 😁😁😁
Dont blame me!!!! (Bully)

I adore emerald and you have to have an Irish bag...the small del ray is perfect...congrats and enjoy lovely lady ...now family pics!!!!

Dont blame me!!!! (Bully)

I adore emerald and you have to have an Irish bag...the small del ray is perfect...congrats and enjoy lovely lady ...now family pics!!!!

Hee! Hee! Elvis, had to blame it on somebody and I really loved your Roxy in emerald. (Talk about bag envy!)
I agree the small del rey is a great wee bag and hoping to take it to Harrogate with me for out shopping so that I'm not weighed down to much.
Have to get DH to do some spraying this aft.
I will do a family group when I'm upstairs but as you know when I come down in the morning I try not to go back up until bedtime 😜