Remembering Molly - post your messages here

Molly was an inspiration so so brave...i treasure her posts on here and our emails too...she was so caring and funny through all she was going through herself.....she found comfort in her posts here and for a little time we made her smile and forget her pain...thank you ladies

Such sad news to hear. I don't often post but I read up on here every day and I feel like I knew her through her posts. She clearly was a lovely lady and her absence on here the last few weeks has been felt by many who have missed reading her comments. My condolences and best wishes go to her poor family and may she now rest in peace x

Molly was an inspiration so so brave...i treasure her posts on here and our emails too...she was so caring and funny through all she was going through herself.....she found comfort in her posts here and for a little time we made her smile and forget her pain...thank you ladies

You were a very good friend to Anne, and thought of her before yourself. So thanks to you Elvis for being the person you are.