remember when i said there was a girl here at work

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. with a fake mono speedy 30? and it had the plastic bead and canvas swatch hanging off her bag? well she hasn't carried it all this week. I walked by her a few times with my lv bag, she looked at my purse a few times, she sits across the room from me. I wonder if she figured she had a fake bag.

2. Kudos to her for not carrying it anymore:smile: . At least that shows she has some morals about her.

3. yeah i dunno. She has a cute purse now sitting on her desk that has fur on it lol. I wouldn't carry it but its a cute bag.

4. latinamodel u rockkk LOL :roflmfao: good job for letting her give up her bag

5. Maybe compliment her on the cute bag that's not a knockoff. . . maybe she'll end up asking your advice and you can help her find a cute authentic pre-loved bag!

6. she probably gave it to someone!

7. fakes are soo sad

8. lol i wont lie. I had a fake bag before i got a real one. I only carried it twice then threw it in the closet. I gave it to my friend and she would tell everyone it was a 2,000 dollar bag. I would roll my eyes and was like "why are you saying that? you're gonna feel stupid when someone calls you on it." It was a horrible fake lol

9. Fakes just don't last, they aren't made to. They're cheaply made, even the good fakes. Maybe you should talk to your co-worker and tell her that you noticed that she had a fake bag, and educate her in the process. I'm sure she'll thank you for that, if you tell her you been there, and look where you're at now.

10. That's a great idea!

11. Excellent advice.

12. :yes: :yes: