Remember This Music Video?

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
This is a game where you mention (or post) a music video you love but haven't seen in forever.

Here's mine:

YouTube - Give It To you

This came out during my freshman year of college. I was a little iffy at first, because it was Jordan Knight's first solo project, and I've had a Love / Hate relationship with New Kids On The Block (I'm back on love now), but I grew to love the song after hearing it quite a bit on the radio.

I think I'm having too much fun with my own game!

YouTube - Salt N Pepa - Shoop

YouTube - Salt N Pepa - Whatta Man

YouTube - Michael Jackson & Janet Jackson - Scream

YouTube - Janet Jackson - If

These videos came out when I was in eighth grade. (I almost can sing along with Shoop and Whatta Man, and I'm very proud of myself for that!)

I also know the words to Scream. (I remember staying up later than my usual bedtime so I could catch the premiere to this video. At the time, it was one of the most expensive music videos. I loved seeing Michael and Janet dance together. They have such different styles of dancing. This video is yet another example of genius coming from madness.

I don't know the words to If. I know the chorus, but I remember being entranced by the scenery and the choreography. (This was when she did the 'Hands Over The Boobs Rolling Stone Cover.') Not that she's not good looking now but she was SO gorgeous back then!

YouTube - Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy

This was made to make fun of the fashion industry, but apparently fashion shows actually used this song on the runway!
Every time I hear this song I just want to strut!

YouTube - RuPaul - Supermodel (You Better Work)
I never really saw the video, but I remember this song! This is another one of those songs you just want to strut to!

YouTube - George Michael-Freedom 90
You never saw George Michael in this one, but you heard him and you were looking at Linda, Naomi, Christy and Cindy.

Those videos were made when Supermodels were royalty. You had Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Christy Turlington. It was the time of the Fashion Cafe and the Big Four walking the Versace runway to Freedom to a standing ovation.

Oh, this thread makes me feel VERY old... saw many of the video's though!:shame: Back in I think '79 I saw Blondie at CBGB'S! (and I hung out with the Beasty Boys in High school!):nuts: