REMEMBER?? THE Firebird Turnlock Bowler I bought..?

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
There was a thread a while back regarding who bought the FIREBIRD turnlock bowler from the seller with zero feedback.. and I fessed up that it was me. People had warned me about sellers with zero feedback.. well.. I just got it. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120215585551&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

The seller claims that it was just like new!! It is in HORRIBLE condition!! dark "rub" marks all over it. The edges are totally warn in. The bag has NO shape what so ever. I am so sad.... : ( Luckily I did pay with my Amex so if she decides to bolt I won't be up s**t creek. Just needed to vent and let you all know that YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!

I emailed the seller politely explaining my concerns and telling her that I'd like to send the bag back. I wanted everyone to know about this just in case she relists it (if she lets me return it).. I would resell it if it were in good condition!! but it's not. You live & learn I guess. I let you know if she replies :smile: She seemed like a very nice person when I was dealing with her.. we'll see if she changes her colors now that I want a refund.

ALSO- I dont think mine is Firebird.. the seller never claimed it was but I assumed it was after talking to tpfers. My color is an orangy red.. the Firebird Tery that I had was a blue red.. a really deep blood red so this is definitely not the same red as my teri.

Not sure what color it is!?

Does the zipper on your bag say "Marc" on one side and "Jacobs" on the other? If so, it's a Firebird. But regardless, the bowler only came out in Firebird before it was discontinued so it should be the Firebird color.

Maybe it's because of all the "dirt" you said it has that kind of masks its true color?

Oh I'm so sorry! And you sold your other red bag to buy this one! :sad: Good luck with your return; you can always file a SNAD with paypal; it definitely sounds like it would fall under that category.

Keep us posted on her response. :flowers: