Remember the Banana Republic Give-away?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I played daily and "won" a few times free shipping. However, I never wrote down the codes. Does anyone have one? I do not live near a BR and I really want a wallet from the site.

Thanks!

2. This isn't from the giveaway, but with BRFREE you get free shipping for purchases over $125+.

3. Do you have a BR credit card?? They then give you free shipping automatically. (they also are constantly sending me $25 reward cards in the mail to use towards any purchase at the Gap, Old navy, and BR) There are no (and I mean NO) big shopping areas in Key west except for a BR ... I always find some kind of cute something in there.

4. Great! Thank you for the code and the BR cc info!

5. Only Luxe card members get free shipping anytime/any amount. And I'm pretty sure you have one of those and spend quite a bit because you get those $25 rewards cards only after 500 points (or $500 unless there was double or triple points) with Luxe card only. :biggrin: BTW, you also get free alterations.

6. I just gave in and got the cc. I was able to order my Tanginer wallet for $63 shipped (10% off and free shipping plus tax). The nearest BR is 85 miles away!!!

7. One of my guilty inexpensive loves in life are the Pj bottoms from old navy!!! I think that is what got me to the Luxe level....besides my husband LOVING the shorts from BR ( I also love the color of that damn luxe card!!!)