Remember that interview that I took my Carly to?

Aug 2, 2006
Well, I guess it didn't hurt because....
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I am really really excited!!! It will be a great job for me to have since my little man is still home.. I will be working nights/weekends but it is fun and the best part is they started me at $2.00 MORE an hour than they had told me in the first interview!!! :yahoo: Just had to share! (and of course make it coach related since this if for my Coach buddies) :graucho: Thanks again for all of you well wishes, thoughts, prayers, everything!!! Slowly but surely things are looking up and we are blessed! :yes:

Congrats Fields!!! I hope everything goes good for you!! I wish I could get a part time job too cause I am home with my 2 little men all day but my hubby works wayyyy too late for me to ever do anything.

Well, I guess it didn't hurt because....
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I am really really excited!!! It will be a great job for me to have since my little man is still home.. I will be working nights/weekends but it is fun and the best part is they started me at $2.00 MORE an hour than they had told me in the first interview!!! :yahoo: Just had to share! (and of course make it coach related since this if for my Coach buddies) :graucho: Thanks again for all of you well wishes, thoughts, prayers, everything!!! Slowly but surely things are looking up and we are blessed! :yes:

Do you happen to be a nurse?